Tuesday 19 February 2019

Loonies for Lindor Fundraising Crop

Wow, the time is flying by and our major fundraiser for Autism Dog Services on April 6 will be here in no time. I'm happy to report that the Crop is SOLD OUT with 92 participants and a waiting list. It's always a relief when the crop is full and I know how much product to get ready and how many tables to order etc. There is a lot of work that has been taking place behind the scenes so I thought I would share a sneak peak without giving too much away.

Lots of colouring and card prep. The completed card sets and card kits have always been very popular so I try to keep making them until the big day. At the same time, though there are many other details including Donation Requests so we can have the very best raffle table possible. That's what I'm up to later today.
Although I would prefer to stay home and card prep, the other parts of organizing a major event need to be done as well. I should mention this year our mini theme is LEMON, although you've probably already figured that out.
There are so many adorable puppies coming into the program. It's an expensive venture getting these guys ready to go out and work as Service dogs so we hope to raise our highest amount yet at this year's Event.



No comments: