Friday 22 February 2019

Daily Chore Chart

Something I decided to try in the New Year was a daily chore chart. I think it took me until the first of Feb to get it going but I've decided I quite like it. I don't often have a big chunk of time to devote to cleaning and with 2 big hairy dogs it is necessary. Especially when one of them has a run in with this guy...


I also have 3 bathrooms and if I don't do them all at once, it feels like I'm cleaning them everyday.

So here's my chart...

Monday - Vacuum

Tuesday - Bathrooms


Wednesday - Clean out Fridge, Garbage,  Recycling, Green Bin Prep
Thursday - Dust, Mirrors, TV, Cupboards etc.

Friday - Mop floors
Sat - Anything missed or relax
Sunday - Laundry

It's working out pretty well so far. If I miss a day I just double up the next day or the next day. Well you know how it is.





No comments: