Saturday 1 September 2018

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

I was able to complete a second challenge this week. Go ME! It was definitely not feeling too Fall-like here but its always fun to break out the supplies for a new season. Sadly, I did not seem to have any critters or other fall-like stamps with me on vacation but I DID have a great Fall paper pad and my trusty background die from MFT. Love how quickly these cards some together.
I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - FALL

1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such a great card! And I love how you created it with patterned paper as your main element! It reminded me of a gorgeous patchwork quilt and I really like the clean white borders. This is stunning and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!