Monday 3 September 2018

A Parade of Pets and People


As you all know, my Charity of choice is Autism Dog Services. This year, I didn't host my fundraiser opting instead to participate and support A Parade of Pets and People being held this Sept 15 at Soper Park in Cambridge. My goal is to raise $1000 and you can help me meet this goal.
$1000 will bring another puppy into the program and start its journey towards helping a family navigate through life with a special needs child.
Here's the link if you want to support my walk for ADS:

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/autism-dog-services-inc/p2p/paradeofpetsandpeople2018/team/team-lindor/captain/loonies-for-lindor/

The Walk is open to the Public so stop on by and say hi to all our doggie friends between 10 and 2. Hope to see you there.

No comments: