Thursday 30 August 2018

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge

Summer is winding down, at least vacation time and I was able to wrap up my time away with friends at my favorite trailer resort Happy Hills. All of my favorite things rolled into a few days, golfing, swimming, golf cart riding, game playing, eating, scrapping and most of all laughing. We managed to squeeze in two challenges. Making two cards doesn't sound that ambitious but we were busy gals.

We both decided to play along with Your Next Stamp Challenge 96 since we do love us a good stamp challenge and we enjoy supporting a local Canadian company. Here's my card....
Here's the Sketch....
I know, I know. I followed it pretty closely but I like how it turned out. I used transparent dew drops for the bubbles and Wink of Stellad the little Fella although its hard to see. Happy to get another challenge done for the busy month of August.


No comments: