Tuesday 18 September 2018

August Swap Card

This might be a new record. We exchanged these cards in mid-August well ahead of the month end deadline and I'm just getting around to posting them now. Enjoying all the activities as summer continues into the Fall here in Southern Ontario.
My card was a scrap lift. I really liked the idea of using the cloud die as a border. The Green Pastures stamp was a permanent gift from Keri. We sometimes give each other stamps that we've grown tired of or no longer enjoy.
So I made these cards...
using MFT Green Pastures...

Keri used a neat new Fall Set from Sunny Stamp Studio with a slider and an acorn die set....
I might have to borrow this one. I can see it being very handy to make some interesting cards.
Here are the materials that she used..


No comments: