Thursday 16 May 2019

April Swap Card

Still getting caught up after a busy spring, but Keri and I actually exchanged these cards back at the beginning of May. So we are all caught up and I even have my May card ready to go for the end of the month.

Keri did not one but TWO sweet baby cards. I can't remember what line of stamps she used but she coloured them with Prisma pencils and hung them on a clothesline with the most adorable mini clothespins. And now I have one ready for a boy OR a girl...
I used an MFT Cat set that I've used before but I wanted to use a peek a boo die set that I hadn't used before. I actually cut off the doors as I wanted to directly showcase the cats....
I thought about it after I was done and realized I used dog bones as my background paper but I don't think its TOO noticeable. Here are the products that I used....
And there you have it. All caught up. Off to do some yardwork. The Sun is finally shining after days of gloom and rain so it will be nice to get outside for a bit.



No comments: