Thursday 10 January 2019

December Card Swap

I was going to title this the first card of 2019 but it seems as if we always work a month behind. We have the month of December to create the card and exchange them near the first of the following month. So while we are keeping the tradition alive, this is still last year's cards. Whomp!
Keri created a shadow box type card using Birthday Chicks from MFT, that a certain friend may have gifted her from Florida. Don't you love the rainbow ice cream cones? She had to cut some of the stamps to make it work. I love it!
I'm always looking for more ideas for Sympathy/Thinking of You and I had this new stamp and die set from Your Next Stamp that fit the bill.
These cards seem simple but there are a lot of steps. I fussy cut the vase and coloured the flowers with Copics. The bow is sparkled but you can't see that too well.




1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Looks like you have been keeping busy!