1. Learn to make a registration page. DONE! I did this for the Loonies for Lindor fundraiser and while it was pretty basic, it got the job done.
2. Complete Disney Album. FAIL! Barely got any scrapbooking done at all.
4. Eat meatless once a week. Does fish count?
7. Volunteer. DONE!
8. Make 100 cards to donate. DONE! This was accomplished for the L4L Fundraiser.
9. Make one new recipe and post. DONE! I never counted up but I'm pretty sure I got 12 recipes on the blog.
10.Learn 5 new things on Ipad. FAIL! I DID learn how to view Netflix on my IPAD but that's about it.
11. Drink more water and less Pop. DONE! Although I'm slipping back into my bad habit.
12. Use the Silhouette to cut and print. FAIL! I took a class and never practised so now I can't remember how to do it.
13. Do 100 blog posts. FAIL! It's really time-consuming and now I've discovered Instagram.
14. Complete Intermediate title in Rally. DONE!
15. Use my GREEN BIN. DONE! Big success here. My recycling and green binning is excellent these days.
16. Make one meal a week using items from the freezer. FAIL! But I'm planning on getting a new fridge in 2018 so that may help with knowing what items are in need of being used. I do PUT a lot of stuff in the freezer. LOL.
17. Read 40 books. FAIL! Although I read some really good books(21) and it reminded me to go to the library more regularly. I finished the year with this one which I really liked...
Time to get out for a walk in the bitterly cold weather.