Tuesday 29 December 2015

Stamp of the Month Challenge

Well, I DID IT! I accomplished one of my 15 in 15 goals and I completed the From the Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month challenge for 12 consecutive months earning 12 free digis along the way. It was a really good way to push myself, I would never have completed these cards without the challenge. I'm a little late with my last card (he's a little Christmasy) but oh so cute!
I tried a couple different techniques. I did plaid lines with my Copics and I was able to use my new stitched circles which I have wanted for so long and just treated myself to. Didn't get around to a sentiment but my card is ready to send next year which is a good thing as I didn't get many out THIS year.
And I blogged TWICE in one day....
Will I do it again in 2016? Stay tuned.


2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Diane,

What a gorgeous card love the non-traditional blues and red combination, cute enough without a sentiment or you could always add one later! Happy New Year (well almost)...Megan

Jo said...

What a lovely card, and beautifully paired with those papers too.
Fab colouring work ;)
Thank you so much for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps' SOTM challenge... Happy New Year!
Jo xx