Sunday 27 September 2015

September Stamp of the Month

How does a month go by so quickly? I suddenly realized that I only had a couple days to complete my challenge. Don't want to stop now, only a few months to go.
Here's my card featuring my free digital Stamp for my Monthly Progressive Challenge from From the Heart Stamps.
Here's the digital set that I had to work with....
Litttle Red Wagon has a challenge this week to use a Fall theme so I'm going to hook up with them as well. It's been awhile since I did any challenges other then my monthly one. Too much time on dog/cat production, I guess.Hoping to get back into the swing of things again soon.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Anonymous said...

Dianne this is gorgeous! This sweet image has been coloured beautifully, love the layout and pretty papers! Thank you for entering in our Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps
:-)

Imke said...

Dianne, this is totally cute and i like the fall Colors you´ve used.
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Kathy S said...

You've made a great fall card with the Stamp of the Month from From The Heart Stamps. The button is a great embellishment to your lovely choice of pattern paper. Great to see your entry and hope you'll enter again in October.