Saturday 26 September 2015

One Sheet Wonder



Since I make a lot of cards for donation, I figured it was time to try something a little less labour intensive ie. stamping and colouring and putting together a card. There are so many nice doggie themed lines that just came out. I picked up this one sheet wonder from Authentique and managed to put together 11 cards from one piece of paper! I loved how they all coordinated. Maybe I will put them into sets.

 I kept the designs simple because a designer I am NOT! Love the teal and orange cardstock too. So fall-like. And while putting them together I burned my delicious Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Caramel Swirl candle so now my house smells delightfully and not at all dog-like.
But manufacturers, we need some more cute dog accessories. I'm using up all my carefully hoarded buttons and brads.
Here's where the idea started for the sets....
PS. I got the cat line also.



No comments: