Monday 31 August 2015

August Stamp of the Month

Well, it's down to the wire yet again because I was away last week doing this...
and yes, it was probably the worst weather week of the summer, hence the tarp. Barely saw the sun but I did get home in time to complete my 8th stamp of the month in a row. Yeah, me!

I wanted to use this intricate snowflake die from Memory Box and I'm not going to lie. It was a pain. Usually they go through the machine and cut very well but this particular one had some issues. The little snowman is glamour dusted and I popped my birdie up. Its a fun card and I like the purple tones.
Here's the image I was given for FREE...
I am linking up to the Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps. If you like snowmen, Faith is doing a 100 snowman challenge and for a time her digital images are just $1.

2 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I thinking camping in the rain is so much fun. We camped out in the redwoods this Summer and that was really different from our lake/beach side camping we are comfortable with here in California! Well I am happy that you were able to join us this month with this beautiful entry!! Love the intricate die cut, it created the perfect backdrop for the image. Looking forward to seeing your entry for September's Stamp of the month at From the Heart Stamps.

Debbie said...

That is a really cute card, Dianne! It was great to meet you at the retreat this weekend!