Tuesday 29 April 2014

From the Heart Stamps- Spring Medley Monthly Challenge

I let it go down to the wire this month. I got home from work and realized I only had tonight to complete the challenge and I'm leaving for Obedience class shortly. This really made me make some pretty quick decisions and I was forced to break into my new Doodlebug collection that I had been hoarding. Here's what I came up with:
Not bad, eh?
This is a Progressive  From the Heart challenge.  Every month is you complete one project, you get next month's image for FREE! I really like these images so I don't like to miss out. 
This is the one we had to work with.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Dianne, this is such a fun and bright spring card ! Love the colors and your layout. Great coloring of the image too.

Thanks for joining our SOTM April 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Kathy said...

Oh, I love this one. These are my favorite sort of colors, bright and cheerful. Great patterned papers, too. Thanks for playing along with our progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps.

mn36 said...

Let's hope this sentiment is true soon!
Lovely card.