Thursday 7 May 2020

May Goals

We are entering Week 8 of Shelter in place aka Stay Home. It's been slow but it also seems to be busy sometimes. The days seem to fly by and there is a lot of time that seems to get wasted. I don't put any pressure on myself, I just go with the flow. Let's take a look back at the April goals first...

1. Make more Thinking of You cards. I feel like I did a lot of these, I'm calling it my Covid Collection keeping in mind how nice it is to go to your mailbox and get something in there.
I've started keeping track of things because #whatelseistheretodo? and I made 104 cards since the Pandemic started.



2.  Finish my Fleece blankets. Check! I completed all 12 blankets. Now what can I work on?

3.  Sort through old photos. Worked on this a bit. I have so many and find it hard to get rid of family photos even though I have scrapbooked a lot of them. Remember when we all made doubles and developed every photo?
In other updates, I'm still keeping my sink clean most nights, sending more cards, reading a bit (13), blogging fairly regularly and keeping up on my Planner.

On to the May goals.. Nothing too exciting here. Hard to do anything outside the realm of everyday life.

1. Wash my windows (or as many as I can reach or flip myself from inside the house).

2.  Bump up my steps. I used to easily get over 10 000 steps a day with multiple dog walks. Now my neighbour takes Lindor for over an hour every day and she's tired out for the rest of the day. I mosey around the neighbourhood with Maya while they are out but it's extremely slow. So I need to add another brisk walk later in the day, with or without a dog.

3.  Order photos from East Coast vacation from a few years ago. I've decided that these beautiful photos and memories need to come off my phone so I've decided to use the Planner format to document them. Unfortunately, the Photo processing site that I use can no longer develop due to a break in the Supply chain but we can still place our order. So that is my goal for the month and hopefully when they are up and running, I'll be all set to go...
The Boat is named the Grateful One. I thought it was appropriate in these uncertain times. And that's it for May. Wish me luck!

No comments: