Sunday 29 March 2020

Signs of Spring

I'm trying to stick to my 8 blog posts a month. Need to keep my 4 Readers engaged. It's a little more challenging now that the days all look the same but I'm enjoying moseying around the neighbourhood with senior Maya while my neighbour has Lindor out. This is my favourite season and reminds us that the Nature is still unfolding and our lives will go on.

 Rhubarb is usually the earliest (after the Robins). I moved it to my school garden last year and it seems to be doing well.

Finally captured a legit Robin shot...
The lilacs buds are starting to swell...
And this is so cool, the pussy willows in my Christmas arrangement start to come out...
And finally a few days ago when there was still a bit of snow, I spotted a crocus trying to bloom..
It's gloomy and raining a lot today, but that just means Spring is coming. My favourite season.






No comments: