Sunday 28 July 2019

June Swap Card

How can I just be posting the June Swap card now? Well, I'll tell you how it goes, something like this.
Step 1 - Keri and I get together to swap cards (usually we're a bit late but not terrible)
Step 2 - I take the cards home and promptly lose them somewhere in a pile
Step 3 - Locate the Swap Card
Step 4 - Take a photo of the Swap cards
Step 5 - Transfer the photos to the computer
Step 6 - Try to remember the brands used and search for an image online
Step 7 - Do a Blog Post
So you see it is rather a lengthy process but without further ADO: the June Swap card....

I'll start with me. I like using the Pure Innocence stamp sets. They are reasonably priced and seem to fit a lot of themes. One can always use a birthday card so here's mine...
The little dress is paper pieced and there is some sparkly frosting happening. This is the set used. It is called Happy Cake Day from My Favourite Things.
Keri used a Dog set from Taylored Expressions which I may just have to borrow. I believe she used Lawn Fawn Spring Fling paper...
This is the set that she used...
Keri colours her images with Prisma pencil crayons. So there you have it, another monthly card posted. Now I have 3 days to come up with a card for July.



1 comment:

mn36 said...

Love the cards, both of them