Monday 17 June 2019

May Swap Card

We got together a little late this month but we still got our cards done.

Keri used a Taylored Expressions set called Party Grumplings, I think and made this cute card....
She always does such a great job on the inside too...
This is the stamp set she used...

I borrowed an MFT Blueprints die set from another friend (love my dies) and made this simple but striking card...
It's much brighter in person. I left the inside blank but put a little quilt piece in the corner.
This is the MFT Blueprints set that I used...
You can see that they would be many awesome combinations that are possible with this set.

I'm working really hard trying to keep my blog posts coming. Its almost half way through the year so I should be at 25 and I am.Now I need to get going on my reading.


No comments: