Tuesday 30 April 2019

What have I been up to?

The Blog has been quiet. April was an extremely busy month. Here's hoping it slows down a bit. Here's a glimpse of a few things that I've been up to..
Everyone thinks that I just kick back and put my feet up after the fundraiser. There are actually quite a few things that need to be done including sorting through everything, packing it up again in an orderly manner, making note of what is needed and sending out thank yous to all the corporate donors.
I spent a lovely few days away with my peeps and actually worked on some layouts for my 10 year old Disney album designed by my talented friend Liz.
I got to see a whole bunch of these cuties at a Fire Station in Guelph learning how to interact with the sounds and figures that might occur during an emergency situation.
I helped out with gifts for ADS Grad. 16 families received their furry angels this past year and while I wasn't able to attend in person, I was happy to help out behind the scenes.
My golf course wasn't quite open but I was able to get ready for my Ladies league by attending Orientation and a chipping clinic (much needed)
Finally some R and R time, also much needed. Now it's a fresh month. Time to get outside(if it ever warms up) and catch up on all those items that have been on the back burner.






No comments: