Friday 1 March 2019

February Swap Card

It feels good to be caught up with our monthly swap. I love that we are keeping it going. It's probably the only thing that encourages me to make a card a month (other then what I'm working on for Loonies for Lindor).

This time Keri used another set from SaleABration to make this cute birthday card....
I love all things gingham and the purple is such a change of pace. Beautiful colour that isn't used that often. Here's the set she used....
I was lucky enough to borrow a set of dies from another friend. Even though I have my own Stitched Blooms dies, this set was just different enough that I wanted to try it. There are so many possible colour combinations. I can't wait to cut out a few more for a totally different look.
I even put a little flower on the inside and one on the envelope for an extra special touch. Here's the set I borrowed. It's MFT Dienamics Stitched Blooms...
I've been doing quite well with my regular posting. I hope to continue the trend.




1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Love your cards especially the cupcake one.