Tuesday 29 January 2019

An Evening of Card Making

I recently spent an lovely evening of Card making with my local Stampin Up Instructor. Thanks Micheline. It was my first time attending such an event and as I'm not that familiar with the products, it was fun to see what's new in the catalogues and learn some new techniques.


I adored the coloured and printed vellum that this card used.

This card used a fun froggie and the best part was that the clear hearts could be coloured with markers! Who knew?
I loved the layering technique of this next card and the coloured image was beautiful also...
The next card used a beautiful die and lovely foil paper. I left it kind of plain as I'm not sure how I will use it so I haven't added a sentiment and additional hearts yet....
The background is a really subtle embossing folder. Hard to see in the photo.

So lots of fun and I'm looking forward to trying this again.




1 comment:

mn36 said...

Lovely cards DIANNE