Sunday 30 December 2018

Annual Card Swap

It's always so fun to get together and see what the other gals have created. I had to finish my cards before I went South and I used my beloved dies as usual. I wanted to have a card that wasn't completely Christmas and this is what I ended up with...
Keri did a mason jar card. Can't go wrong with those and a cool metallic embossing piece...
Nicole used a beautiful Joy die with a neat plaid embossing folder...
Robin created a cool present card that folded out like a gift.....
Lisa added shimmer spray to her card. I know one or two people that ran right out to their LSS to purchase that!...
Anne Marie spent ages putting all the little pieces behind this background die from Your Next Stamp...
Janice gave us a 2 for 1. A beautiful package around a beautiful card...
Liz took us to spring with a colourful rainbow card....
and Corrina used the MFT Snowman dies to make this cute card...
There, I think I got them all. For a look back at last year's swap link is here.









No comments: