Wednesday 15 August 2018

July Swap card

Note to self: Don't leave too long a time between exchanging cards and posting them. You tend to forget what the cards were.

This month I was working on sympathy cards and Keri liked what I was doing so she requested that that be my swap card. I was lucky enough to get a great deal on this Altenew stamp set through a pre- garage sale sale. I just love the Iris motif and I would never have been able to purchase them at full price. So I've tried to get my money's worth and have made 20 cards so far. I loved them in purple and I loved them in yellow.
I also used the background die from Lawn Fawn for the first time. It was pricey too but I think I will find lots of uses for it. The negative is that you have to poke out the tiny holes but I was able to pass the time just fine doing that and catching up on Big Brother.
Keri used this charming set from Newton's Nook called Holding Happiness. Balloons are perfect for the Happy Birthday theme...
How cute is that?
I sent out 5 cards yesterday. I love it when I get to share some of my homemade love.




No comments: