Tuesday 15 May 2018

April Swap Card of the Month

Keri and I are still going strong with our monthly swap cards. We both have so many products that we've never used, that we haven't been swapping much, just using products that are new, to us.

I thought I would never want to see another bee card after all the cards I made for Loonies for Lindor, but when My Favourite Things released this set, I knew one of us would have to get it. Luckily for me, Keri picked it up so I can borrow it whenever I want...
And here's the card, she made. ( Apparently she used a new technique, inking the embossing folder) I'm not sure how it worked out, but it made a great background....
I used my Lawn Fawn Airplane set that I've had for some time. It has so many possibilities..
I also used a new technique (to me) and sponged the backgound with Distress Oxide (Broken China).
I'm already planning on changing the sentiments for other occasions...
Oh wait, I just realized I used another new product, the Lawn Fawn Stitched cloud borders. Very useful for these scenes.




No comments: