Thursday 2 February 2017

Simon Says Stamp Pets Corner Challenge

My friend Corrina alerted me to the fact that Simon Says Stamp was having a Pet's challenge. Well I was all over that as my favourite cards to make just happen to be pets, specifically my beloved dog cards.
I had a new (to me) set of stamps from My Favourite Things and I thought it would fit in perfectly for this challenge. Plus it reminds me a bit of my adorable chocolate Lab Lindor.

Here's my card.....
I love using the coordinating papers from the 6x 6 paper pads. I tried using a variety of die cuts for the pet accessories but the scale always seemed to be off so I stuck with the stamps that coordinated with my doggie. I think it turned out pretty well.

2 comments:

mn36 said...

Love your 🐶 card.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is so charming! That dog stamp has so much personality and you've one an amazing job of bringing it to life through your coloring skills. I also really love the way you gave it some spunk with the angled frames and layers. The patterned paper looks perfect with your darling dog. You did a great job on this card and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!