Monday 17 August 2015

Kitty cards

Wow! Where does the time go? I haven't got around to very much scrapping this summer. The weather has been so nice, I like to spend my time outdoors and of course, there is always the endless TO DO list to take care of. Fortunately, I was able to book a day away with a few of my peeps and finally had some time for some new card creations.

I've been wanting to do a kitty in the window card for some time and even though it was a little fussy, it was fun to put together. I used the Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder and a Memory Box window diecut along with some punches and diecut kitty.  I especially love the curtain.
I would have chosen different greenery but it was the only die I had with me and it looks ok.

I also card-lifted the cat silhouette card from the Internet. I love putting these together and I stamped the sentiment so really any message could go in the middle box.
and the inside..
Everyone thinks because I'm such a dog lover, that I don't like cats but the reality is, I love them too but I already have enough pet fur in my house. 



No comments: