Sunday 22 February 2015

Freshly Made Sketches

I love it when a new line of dog paper comes out. Usually the scale is too large for cards but as soon as I saw the bands of words and images from the new ADORNit, Hound Dog line, I knew it would work for a sketch I saw on Freshly Made Sketches. I particularly liked this sketch and I try to come up with quickly reproducible cards for my various dog functions and rescues (although I changed papers numerous times and still think it needs some background paper for the base instead of beige)
I can see using this sketch a lot. It's a little different but very versatile. Here's my take on it...
My photo is a little crooked but I was running out of time to get it photographed before dark.


2 comments:

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love how happy that dog looks, and the dsp is very fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this is so great!! Love that paper! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!