Sunday 2 February 2014

14 in 14

I decided to continue this year with my list of goals, not things I SHOULD do like go to the gym (ever) or eat better etc. etc but things I'd like to do and be mindful of through the year. The beauty of the list is if you don't complete it you can just add it to the list again the next year or discard it completely. No rules!
So here's my list for 2014. A little late, but then again, they're not resolutions, are they?

1.  Link up to more challenges
2. Try a new Pinterest recipe every month 
3.  Travel someplace I've never been
4.  Donate blood twice
5.  Support two charities (previously unknown to me)
6.  Write to my World Vision child at least twice
7.  Use one new scrapbooking item a month
8.  Compete with Lindor in CKC Rally/Obedience
9.  Use my Green bin (not to hold up the eavestrough)
10.  Use my freezer more wisely and on a regular basis
11. Read 20 books. (Fell a bit short last year)
12.  Participate in the Terry Fox run (walk)
13. Investigate some local Service Clubs
14.  Host another Major Scrapbooking Fundraiser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love No. 8 and No. 14.
Hope they come true!

Robin said...

Great list Di. I like your philosophy around completion; takes the pressure off.
Robin