Saturday 28 December 2013

My Favourite Card of 2013

I am quite fond of many of the cards that I created in 2013. In fact, so fond of them that I sent less then a handful. Maybe that will change in 2014. I'll be organized and have everybody's card pre-addressed by month of birthday or celebration. Not likely, but it does give one incentive to continue producing cards.
This card was based on a Sketch from Sassy Cheryl and I love how it turned out. A different colour scheme and a different type of card then I would normally make. It's a keeper!
I am linking up to Challenge #196 Sassy Cheryl's Digi Challenge Blog. Time to get back in the "game".

3 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I agree, definitely a keeper. BUT, if you give it away, it is a great excuse to make another!

Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week and Happy New Year.

Sassy Cheryl said...

I don't blame you. I would hoard them too! WORKS of art. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Pick your favorite card challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How sweet this is. I see why it is a favorite...Thanks for playing along with us Sassy Gals at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hugz, joann