Sunday 16 June 2013

Birthday Card for a boy!

Yay! I finally scrounged up a bit of free time to work on this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.
The theme this week was Guy/Boy card and I used the image that I think is just called Boy with Balloon. I tried to use a couple new things... the cloud dies and a couple biggie brads that I had on hand. Always happy when I finally use something that I have never used before.
So here he is; boy cards always come in handy....
And here's a shout-out to all the guys out there for Father's Day including my own; the best DAD in the whole world. Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

jkreucher said...

Hi Dianne, what a fun card! Love the banner background and the large banners across the bottom. your coloring is awesome! The clouds and sweet buttons are the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Unknown said...

Looks to me like you are GREAT at scrounging. LOL This is super adorable and I am in LOVE with those polka got buttons and those sweet little clouds. It's freakin' adorable!
Thanks for playing along in the For the Boys challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.

Ann English said...

Cute as can be...wonderful card surrounded by great recipes and cute dogs! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!