Thursday 9 May 2013

Pillow Box Gift Card Holders

I've had some computer issues again, so I haven't been keeping up with my challenges and blog posts, plus it's golf season, don't you know? I was lucky enough to get together for a weekend with my like-minded crafting buddies and I made up a few of these as gift card holders. I used the Tim Holtz Pillow Box die and embossed the textured cardstock flowers to add some dimension. I loved playing around with the colour combos and was able to use up single sheets of patterned paper that I've been saving for a rainy day. A cute idea just in time for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it looks to me like you and your crafting buddies had a fabulous time making these gorgeous gift card holders. They are beautiful.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Shirley said...

These are adorable. I had to skim over your other posts, because those desserts have me wanting them in the worst way, and my waistline can't handle it.