Tuesday 21 May 2013

13 in 13 April Update

Well, it's getting a little later in the month each time I do my update. Soon, I'll be a month behind if I don't catch up. It's been a busy month. The nicer weather is here, seems like there is lots to do and see. So how did I do? The goals seem to cycle up and down, one picks up and another drops off. I haven't been reading at all, what happened there? But I'm still chipping away at the afghan, working on my challenges, taking Lindor to Rally Classes.

I managed to use the Cricut TWICE! Once for the Mother's Day gift tags for the caramel corn and for this card. I think I used Base Camp to cut out the numbers.
I don't know why I settled on 29, cuz I don't know anyone in that ballpark but I thought it would be a good age to be stuck on. The card is a departure for me from my usual image colouring. Love the plaids and the coordinating papers.

I went to a couple live performances. Does baseball count? I saw the Toronto Blue Jays (they won), haven't been there in years. It was a fun night. Also saw David Wilcox, a kinda famous, Canadian Blues musician. SO there you go!

I made a few new recipes but I didn't use a cookbook. I hope to start my Heritage album this summer. Still working on the WIFI and other goals.

That's the update!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I am NEVER setting any challenges like this for me, as I'd be doomed to failure. Laughing over your comments and yes baseball counts. I'd say it's a fairly live performance. I was also LOL over the 29 card and not knowing anyone that age. I don't either, but I agree it would be a good age to stick with.

This entire post just cheered up my day, so thank you!

Sassy Cheryl said...

I'll stick with 29 too! And you'll get there on your challenge. I just KNOW IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.