Thursday 11 April 2013

Challenge #161 Anything Goes

It's a freezing rain day here in Southern Ontario. Unbelievable in almost mid-April but a good day to stay indoors and catch up. This week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's was Anything Goes. Having a farm background, I was delighted to use the little farmer girl; Farmer Sally. Nice to use some of the bright colours from the new My Mind's Eye "About a Boy". You can't really see but I glossed up the tomato and her boots and added a bit of sparkle to her hat because sadly, a few of my scrapping buddies thought she was a boy. That's ok, there is nothing wrong with farmer girls.
Here she is, I hope you like her.

3 comments:

jkreucher said...

Oh! how cute is this! one of my fave little Sassy girls!
your coloring rocks!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super-d-dooper adorable! So, so, cute and beautifully colored.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Pat said...

Oh oh oh...this is totally adorable!! I love Farmer Sally! Well...I love ALL of the Sally images! hehe! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank