Saturday 20 April 2013

Another Sketch Challenge

I found Challenge #162 - A Sketch, lived up to its name. I struggled with the dimensions at first and then used some different colours then usual and I love how the card turned out. Of course, when you start with an adorable image, the rest usually falls into place. I glossed the glass in the lantern and the nose on the dog etc.  Here's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge for this week....


and here's the sketch, I based it on....


and the sentiment that went along with the stamp was so sweet, I had to include it on the inside of my card....

6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image and FABulous colours too. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

jkreucher said...

Oh My goodness! this is cute as can be! love these wonderful colors and your coloring..
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Dawn said...

awww, darling! love that you added the sentiment to the inside!
Thanks for playing our Sassy challenge!

Jeni said...

Oh Diane, this is so striking. I love the polka dot squares. They really grab your attention. Beautiful coloring too. Thanks so much for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. ~jeni :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

You may have struggled. . .but it came out beautifully. I LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Ann English said...

Awh...such a great card. Love the sentiment inside, too. So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this past week.