Saturday 23 March 2013

Springtime in Ontario


I'm usually pretty postive about the weather. Afterall, we live in the north and we get to celebrate the beauty of all four seasons.  I walk the dogs mostly every day rain or shine because they love it; but even I was getting a little impatient for signs of spring. Here's the scene out my back door this morning, the temperature was below zero and there is still snow on the ground but there were ICICLES from the melt, indicating that spring is just around the corner. At least, I hope so.

2 comments:

Ann English said...

Darling, DARLING card! I don't remember this Sassy image- it sure is cute.
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Ann English said...

You and me both, lady! So ready for spring and we had snow today! WHAT?! I live in a part of the country that virtually never gets snow in March. In fact, this was our first real snow this year!