Sunday 3 March 2013

Avery's Big Flower

Yesterday, I was at a really great fund-raising Crop for Crohn's and Colitis and got to spend some time with a nice group of ladies. I hope they were very successful in their efforts to raise money for this cause. It was a 12 hour event but alas, I only completed 5 cards. Maybe a little too much time catching up with the friends? Regardless,  I was really happy to visit, relax, win some prizes, and complete this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's,
This week the theme was monochromatic. Here's my take on Challenge #155 Blue...


I used the Digi; Avery's Big Flower. Still lovin' the challenges!

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! What a cutie this image is..LOve this paper too.
Chrissyxx
Must admit lol ...my first love is Dogs!

jkreucher said...

Oh! how to sweet. she is adorable in these colors love the pop of the flower color. awesome dp with the clouds.
thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl's Blues challenge this week!

Rosemary said...

So cute !

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a stunner, Dianne! And I ADORE the splash of color in her flower. Super sweet.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Dawn said...

just so cute! and yummo looking cookies too....
thanks for playing our Sassy Chery'l Challenge!

Pat said...

I'd say 5 cards is pretty dang fabulous!! It takes me all day to make ONE! haha! And let me say...I love this card. Such a delicious shade of blue!! And your coloring is beautiful! I love this SC image too! She's adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's for this week's "Blue" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

So, now I want a cookie!
Your card is gorgeous! I love this shade of blue. Your DP is beautiful as is your coloring. I'm so lad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jenny said...

Hi Dianne, I saw that you won over at Sassy Cheryls and popped on over to have a look and now ... I am staying!!! I love your super cute cards and those fabulous recipes. hugs x