Sunday 24 February 2013

Polly and Butterscotch

Growing up I had a pair of New Zealand Red rabbits that I called Butterscotch and Caramel. They had the most beautiful coloured coats. Well you know what happens when you have a Buck and a doe! Eventually, I had more New Zealand Red rabbits then I could handle. Now I like my bunnies in stamp form.
This week's challenge from Sassy Cheryl was to use a sketch. Here's the sketch that was provided...


And here's my take on it. I used the Digi image; Polly and her Bunny Butterscotch. How great is that?

2 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous! What beautiful coloring!!!!! Love Butterscotch! He is SUPER perfect!!! It's just over the top stunning.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Ann English said...

How cute is this! Super fun card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!