Sunday 10 February 2013

Back to Nature Card


The challenge this week at    http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.ca  is Back to nature. So according to my new goal to be more computer savy, I decided that I would purchase a few digital images so I could link up to her challenge.
Well, needless to say, this was the only image that I could figure out how to get onto my computer and resize and print. Still some challenges in the technology department for me, but I'm working on them. Anyhoo, I pulled out a snowflake embossing folder (for the first time), coloured up my snowman and here it is. Maybe I'll give it to my neighbour who snowblowed my driveway after 20 cm of snow fell Friday. I sure appreciated his help.

7 comments:

Jackie Mooney said...

I love your card and it is perfect for your neighbour for helping you out with the snow :)

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Dawn said...

lol... your puter skills will get better, trust me!! love the card as I'm sure your helpful neighbor did!!
thanks for joining our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Dianne, You just let me know if you need any assistance. I'll be happy to help, if I can. But Dawn is right. . .it will get easier and you'll get better at it.

Your card is super gorgeous. Love the coloring and the embossed paper. It's a stunner, for sure.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Ann English said...

I know you can do it-if you did one, well, you can do 'em all! This is adorable.
I LOVE your blog-really enjoyed looking around. The puppies were precious and gorgeous grown up!
I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

Turtle In The Sand said...

I have this embossing folder too. It works up so pretty. Great card and your computer skills are coming along just fine. Let me know if I can help with any digi questions.

Joanne said...

Great card Dianne! I love the snowflake embossing and your coloring is great!
Joanne xo

Rosemary said...

Nice card