Sunday 3 February 2013

13 in 13 Update

Just a quick update on how January went with my 13 in 13. I'm now reading my 4th book, a "big girl" book as my friend Anne Marie would say, no more dragons and spaceships for awhile.

I picked out yarn for an afghan and after 3 patterns and 9 attempts to get the pattern correct, I am on my way. Lindor has enjoyed the crocheting experience also and enjoys pulling balls of yarn out of the yarn bag and tossing them around the living room.
  
I have a new modem that has WIFI potential even though I don't have any appliances that require it yet. LOL. Baby steps. I successfully joined 2 challenges for the first time. I linked up to Little Red Wagon with my Mason Jar card and Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday blog. Still figuring out how to put it into a post but I'm getting there.

 
It was down to the wire but on the last day of January, I hauled out the Cricut and cut 2 titles; one from Base Camp (my fav) and Graphically Speaking so I met the Cricut monthly challenge. I hope I can keep the momentum going for Feb. 


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Wow you are really keeping your resolution....... way to go.

Corrina said...

Great job on your 13 in 13!! You should be very proud at what you have accomplished in just one month. You are staying true to your and and being focused! Well done!!